Here’s how to simplify your routine and feel MORE beautiful
Our wonderful community of EarthsCure women believe that you don’t have to cover your skin with makeup to feel great! But, it’s not always easy to figure out the best way to let your natural skin shine through.
We put together a list of 5 easy beauty tips for wearing less makeup and we hope they help.
- Exfoliate and Moisturize. When you’re wearing less makeup, you want to begin by nurturing your skin. The best way to give your skin a healthy glow is by exfoliating dead skin cells and hydrating with a replenishing moisturizer. Our recommended skincare routine is at the bottom of this page.
- Focus on One Feature. Rather than a full face of makeup, why not play up your eyes? The best way to do this is to shape your brows and apply a thin coat of mascara.
- Avoid Powder. Powder has a way of settling into skin, making wrinkles look more pronounced. A little dab of foundation mixed with a daily moisturizer like our Nano Peptide Moisturizer is all you need to help address the look of uneven skin tone.
- Stick to 2 Products. Set a limit for how many products you can put on your face. It’s actually fun seeing what you can come up with. Our favorite combination is cream blush and mascara.
- Don’t Forget Color! You can use your cream blush as a highlighter. Dab a little on your forehead and chin for a glowy look. Color is also a useful tool with your eyes. If you have light eyes, play them up with purples or browns. For dark eyes, you can really do anything so have fun experimenting
And there’s one final tip that we swear by. When it comes to keeping skin looking healthy and fresh, self-care goes a long way. That includes embracing your individual beauty.
You’re gorgeous. Simple as that.
P.S. Instead of aimlessly covering your imperfections, focusing on skincare and the look of your skin lead to improved confidence in your appearance without all the enhancements brought about by makeup. Continue reading our skincare routine for better looking skin!
3 Steps for Better Looking Skin
This is our simple 5-minute routine for amazing looking skin. It has key ingredients that reduces the appearance of aging– from wrinkles to dark spots to loss of firmness. With just a few applications, you’ll see visibly better looking skin — smoother, firmer, and brighter.
Here’s what you do:
- Step 1. Wash with the Ocean Mineral Cleanser to exfoliate away dull skin. It’s really cool how it works. The sea water extract contains 92 minerals that your body needs like potassium, magnesium and calcium. And it works great to gently remove dead skin, makeup, dirt, bacteria and oil. It’s great as a daily exfoliant, especially if you have sensitive skin like me.
- Step 2. Apply the Nano Peptide Moisturizer in the morning for smooth and soft looking skin. The aloe hydrates, the shea butter seals in moisture and the hyaluronic acid helps make the skin look plump and vibrant. It’s the best way to start your day. This moisturizer is a non-oily, matte lotion that lays on the skin comfortably without balling up or being sticky. It’s gentle, non-drying, and won’t clog your pores. And it works for all skin types, especially sensitive or dry skin. The results are truly remarkable.
- Step 3. Apply the Vegan Retinol Cream at night to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and multiple signs of aging. I might fall off the wagon with the other parts of the routine, but this step is non-negotiable. You can use it every night for a lifetime…It’s the last night cream you’ll ever need! The first ingredient in the anti-aging cream is vegan retinol. It’s a new take on a classic– it’s time-released over 12 hours. It’s safe, and you can use it at home. The biggest difference is the vegan formula releases retinol over 12 hours. It helps improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of firmness by bringing balance to the skin. And it works all night long. It’s a must-have.
This routine is quick (it only takes about 5 minutes). It’s simple–there are only three steps that anyone can do at home.
And most importantly, it delivers results which is quickly making it one of the most requested skincare routines for women over 50.
P.S. These products are made in very small batches in Oregon. This guarantees fresh and effective ingredients. But unfortunately, this means they can go out of stock from time to time. I suggest ordering now while it’s in stock.
What women are saying….Shop Now
Summer Williams is a beauty expert who loves all forms of restoring health, happiness, and balance within the body. Fifteen years ago, her son was diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. She went back to school to learn how to help him. Today, her son has grown from being a Make-A-Wish kid into one of San Diego’s budding musicians.